Many couples desire parenthood. However, an infertility diagnosis can make them feel powerless. After many tests and treatments, they might wish only for a healthy and successful pregnancy. Worry not! Advanced reproductive science can help them through this journey. Yes, you read that right! The solution is IVF.
IVF is a fertility treatment dependent on advanced reproductive technologies and the health of intended parents. However, to make the treatment easier and smoother, it is important that you educate yourself about a few things.
Below, we have listed the top six things to keep in mind before you begin your IVF journey!
- Decide your goal and be positive: As a couple, mutually decide your goal and stick to it with a positive mindset until you succeed and conceive a child. Have a strong belief in IVF and always keep alternative options ready to attain the goal.
- Know the process: Thoroughly understand the infertility treatment and your roles and responsibilities. Please note that infertility treatment is not only about IVF. Based on the fertility assessment of you and your partner, the medical professional will decide which treatment will be best for you- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), IVF, or ICSI.
- Choose an ethical IVF center: You must choose an ethical IVF center for a successful IVF journey. Make sure the center follows all the protocols and complies with the respective guidelines. This will drastically improve the chances of a successful IVF treatment.
- Assess your lifestyle and nutrition habits before starting the treatment: Maintaining a healthy weight is essential for a successful IVF treatment. Have a balanced diet with foods that boost your and the other partner’s ability to conceive. Start exercising and indulge in workout sessions to make your lifestyle healthier and increase the chances of getting pregnant.
- Follow the 5Ts (trust, talent, teamwork, treasure, and time): Once you have decided to follow the IVF route, trust your doctor for their skills and talent. Remember, working with them as a team is vital to success. Also, you and your partner must commit to the treatment and stick to its schedule, as you cannot compromise on time. Please note that IVF treatments are expensive. Therefore, determine if you can afford it and plan your finances accordingly.
- There is no assurance that you will get pregnant after the IVF treatment: You may have heard a lot of people saying that IVF works for everyone. However, this is not true. Although IVF has a high success rate, it does not work for many couples despite multiple attempts. It is because many factors influence and decide whether the treatment will work for you.
About Tammuz Family
Keeping the above-mentioned things in mind will make your IVF journey easier. At Tammuz Family, we offer a full range of comprehensive and guaranteed IVF and surrogacy programs. We are an international surrogacy, fertility, and egg donation company. Our clients choose us for our one-stop-shop approach and low agency fees, making our programs affordable and accessible. For more information, write to email@example.com or fill out our online contact form.