What is the right plan for me?
Tammuz Family offers a range of plans in select countries. Each country has it’s own surrogacy/IVF legislation and regulations based upon sexual orientation and marital status.
So what is the right plan for you? If you are:
- A married same sex couple? Surogacy in the U.S is the right plan for you!
- An unmarried same-sex couple? Surrogacy in the U.S is the right plan for you!
- A single man? Either Surrogacy in the U.S, Surrogacy in Albania or Surrogacy in Colombia are the right plans for you!
- Married heterosexual couple? Either Surrogacy in Ukraine, Surrogacy in Georgia, or Surrogacy in the U.S are right for you!
- An unmarried heterosexual couple? Surrogacy in Georgia or Surrogacy in the U.S are right for you!
- A single woman? Surrogacy in the U.S is the right for you!
- HIV Positive? Surrogacy in the U.S is the right plan for you!
8 reasons why Intended Parents choose Tammuz
Our Surrogacy Plans
Tammuz Family specialises in offering same sex couples, straight couples, single men and single women, accessible and affordable surrogacy programs in the USA, Ukraine, Georgia, Colombia and Albania and we are proud that, to date, more than 900 babies have been born to Tammuz Family Intended Parents. So how does it work? How much does it cost? Click on the destinations below to find out more.