Who is the program suitable for?
Surrogacy in the US is suitable for everyone - straights, gays, couples and singles.
Egg donations procedure:
IPs can choose from the following options, according to the selected plan:
- South African/Ukrainian egg donor fresh full cycle
- Egg donation and IVF takes place at Western Fertility Institute in L.A.
- Embryos will be implanted into the American surrogate.
- South African/Ukrainian donor from Tammuz egg bank.
- IVF takes place at Aveya Fertility Clinic in New Delhi, the leading fertility clinic in India.
- Embryos are shipped to Western Fertility Institute in the US where they will be implanted into an American surrogate.
Tammuz Family is pleased to offer available surrogates to IPs within two months of signing the contract.
Gadi & Shai meet the surrogate for embryo transfer day
What happens after the birth?
After the birth you undergo a short legal procedure to issue a birth certificate and US passport for the baby, with which you can go back home. We will accompany you at this stage until your departure from the United States. Once you are back home, you may chhose to undergo further legal proceedings, accompanied by a local lawyer, in order to regulate the baby's civil status and obtain a passport.
|Plan||Base Guarantee Plan||USA full cycle Guarantee Plan|
|Egg donation +retrieval||
|IVF + Embryo transfer||
|Legal services + Escrow account||
Costs do not include:
|Loss of Reproductive organs Insurance||400$|
|Sperm shipping||2,000$||Cost will be determined by ship
ment’s origin and destination
|Abortion/miscarriage||2,000$ per month|
Monthly premium -
approx. 5,000$ - 7,000$
|Surrogate's travel expenses||
Payments do not include intended parents' travel expanses, baby's delivery costs and insurance for the baby if needed
Please see below a typical time table for this program